Field Service Technician - Atlanta, GA
FEMCO delivers repair, welding, fabrication, and field services, including: 24/7 emergency response. We service a variety of industries, including: Aggregate & Mining, Construction, Industrial Manufacturing, & Recycling.
FEMCO is seeking a full-time field service technician (welder/mechanic). Duties include performing troubleshooting, welding, and mechanical repairs on large industrial equipment.
- Extensive experience evaluating, troubleshooting, and repairing Aggregate plant equipment; including crushers, screens, shakers and conveyors.
- Extensive experience working on construction earthmoving equipment.
- Experience in welding/fabrication.
- Machining experience a plus.
- Experience with align boring preferred.
- Experience with micrometers and measuring.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Responsible for tracking hours, parts, and paperwork.
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers & managers about issues.
- Ability to keep a service truck clean and organized.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed as well as travel.
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting and repairs on hydraulic systems.
Benefits include competitive wage, medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with match, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing program, and tool purchase program. Candidates are required to provide tools.