Legacy controls systems operating under the mindset of "If it isn't broken, don't fix it" are leaving huge strides in production and profitability behind. In today's COVID-19 and high safety concious environment, manufacturing processes of the future are focusing on automation & minimizing human touchpoints. If tight budgets, preventative maintenance and high efficiency expectations are part of the "New Norm" in your manufacturing setting, let FEMCO help you decrease your downtime and increase your bottom line with a new control system to your existing equipment.
CONTROL RETROFITS, CUSTOM PLC PROGRAMMING, EMERGENCY SERVICE
PLC Processors (single & dual processors)
- Local & Remote I/O (ethernet & wireless)
- Discrete, Analogue, Thermocouple, Vibration
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Controllers
- Speed Control
- Soft Start & Speed Ramp Control
- Servo Motors & Controllers
- Precise Positioning & Motion Profile
- Ability to Electronically Gear with Another Axis
- Rotary Encoders are used to indicate the main shaft position.
- Linear Encoders are accurate to 0.0002"
- Strain Gauges can be used in tension or compression
- Multiple Strain Gauges are used to compensate for flexing